Human Resources Manager - Global Corporate Functions
Marca do Hotel:
Localização: Estados Unidos, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia, Three Ravinia Drive, Suite 100, 30346
Job number: R202489
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.Your day to day
The HR Business Partner ensures alignment between the business operations and the HR practices and objectives with a keen understanding of the business’s strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, thought leadership, data analysis, and organizational agility to guide decision making.
The HR Business Partner provides consulting and coaching to departmental leaders and managers to support the business’s vision, mission, and overall objectives. The HRBP is responsible for delivering a comprehensive and consumer-driven people service, aligning both people management and commercial strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop key relationships with key stakeholders by understanding, influencing, and partnering to help optimize business performance.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs and analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Facilitate organizational design, talent acquisition strategies, compensation and rewards programs, talent management, performance management, and change management. Ensure local tailoring of HR programs as needed and consult on issues to develop effective solutions for the business.
- Proactively address, investigate, and resolve employee relations issues including EEOC charges, sexual harassment charges, etc. in partnership with the business and legal counsel.
- Provide training and coaching to People Managers that embodies our winning ways culture to ensure an inclusive, diverse, and engaged workforce.
- Collaborate across HR on major initiatives, policies and/or issues of significance to the business continually exploring innovative ways for continuous improvement.
What we need from you
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 8 or more year’s progressive work-related experience in human resource business partnering and management with demonstrated proficiency in organizational design, change management, consulting and strategic thinking along with multiple HR disciplines/processes and internal clients related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Knowledge of applicable federal laws affecting human resource policy (Title VII, ADA, FLSA, FMLA, etc).
- Requires broad, generalized HR knowledge and involvement in all specialized areas within HR
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written to address all levels within the organization and ability to gain consensus
- Strong customer-focus orientation
- Related HR certifications helpful (as applies)
- Strategic thinking, organizational design, change management, and consulting
- Ability to analyze data and influence people decisions
- Ability to partner and influence leaders on increasing engagement and focus on culture
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing, and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.