Marca do hotel: Crowne Plaza
Localização: Kuwait, Cidade do Kuwait
Job number: EMEAA24929
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way. With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
• Under the guidance of the Repair & Maintenance Engineer, operates, maintains and repairs all aspects of the Hotels systems in accordance with IHG standards to achieve optimum operating efficiency of equipment at all times.
• Records daily log readings of cold rooms and refrigerators, ensuring proper operation of equipment.
• Attends to repair and maintenance of refrigeration equipment, such as reciprocating chillers, walk in cold rooms and freezer and other commercial/industrial refrigeration equipment.
• Attends to repair and maintenance of air conditioning equipment such as air handling units, window A/C units, package units and fan coil units.
• Assist Repair & Maintenance Engineer to prepare spare parts list for the refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
• Complies with Hotel health, safety & hygiene policy.
• Attends to all types of repair & maintenance work in the Hotel premises including any new additional/extensions to the Hotel.
• Ensures that plant rooms, workshop and related areas are kept clean condition.
• Responsible for assisting other personnel in carrying out other engineering duties as may be required by the Chief Engineer and according to needs.
What we need from you
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar role with proven knowledge in the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of the equipment
• Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
• Working knowledge of boiler systems.
• Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
• Basic knowledge in Electrical, painting, plumbing and mechanical repairs
• Trade diploma or equivalent in HVAC/Air conditioning
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us. So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. We are equal opportunity employer.