Franchise Hotel - Gerente de Operações
Hotel Brand: Hotel Indigo
Location: United Kingdom, South West, Bath
Hotel: Hotel Indigo - Banho - (QQXUK)
Número do trabalho: FRQQXUK1101
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
With inspiration taken from the area's rich architectural beauty, this is echoed throughout the design of the hotel, from the stunning guest rooms - each of which being completely unique - to the stylish lounges and public spaces. From the start of the guest experience until the moment they leave, they'll be embroiled in this fascinating neighbourhood.
Hotel Indigo Bath is more than just a hotel; a Gymnasium, Private Members Club and Private House with meeting room, private dining suite and eight adjoining guest-rooms also feature to create the perfect stay for anyone visiting Bath.
Your day to day
As Operations Manager you will responsible for the Health and Safety of both your guests and team members. Supporting the day to day operation of the Hotel with a forward thinking planned approached. Experience in hotel operations is essential with a minimum of 2 years in a management role.
What we need from you
- Proven experience in an Operations role within the hospitality industry
- Assit the heads of departments in leading and developing their teams
- Knowledge of the business and the industry as well as standard operating procedures
What we offer
- Excellent Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
- Flexible working arrangements, as we know this is important to you
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends and family, so everyone can enjoy a break away
- 50% off food & beverage when visiting our hotels
- Free meals and drinks on duty
- Market-leading family friendly policies
- Apprenticeships and development training throughout your employment
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- HSF healthcare cash plan, to help you and your family to cover the costs of everyday healthcare (prescriptions/dentist appointments/etc)
- Access to Perkbox via HSF
- Refer a friend scheme
- Automatic enrollment into the company pension