Franchise Hotel - General Manager Cleveland Downtown
Hotel Marca: Holiday Inn Express
Localização: Estados Unidos, Ohio, Cleveland
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express - Centro de Cleveland - (CLEOH)
Número do trabalho: FRCLEOH917
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
The Holiday Inn Express brand looks for people who are savvy, curious and cares enough to offer guests everything they need and nothing they don’t. If this sounds like you, you may just be the General Manager that Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown is looking for!
Our General Manager will be paid a total compensation package of $65,000. Additionally, this position will receive PTO, Free Downtown Parking, Company phone, discounts to all company properties including our many housing venues, travel employee benefit rates and be an exempt employee. This position has a 90-day probationary period.
You’ll not only join one of the fastest growing hotel brands in its market place, but also a multi-skilled team that loves to work smart. If this sounds like the perfect move for you or if you want to find out more, visit https://www.mrncareers.com/available-jobs.
Make a smart choice and join us today!
Your day to day
The General Manager will be asked to perform the following duties:
· Broadly responsible for all aspects of day-to-day operation, leadership, and direction of the Hotel
· Develop and implement long-range and annual plans, operating reports, forecasts, and budgets
· Direct implementation and understanding of brand standards and best practices across all departments
· Oversee revenue management, coordinating rate changes when necessary
· Manage room inventory and ensure timely deliveries
· Ensure adherence to brand and government requirements such as licenses, inspections, and training
· Promote positive communication between and among departments and all employees
· Supervise all training and employee engagement and programs
· Implement and monitor safety and security conditions, and employees' adherence to appropriate procedures
· Direct emergency plans and procedures and assure effective training of same for all departments
· Receive, investigate, and act upon complaints from guests ensuring the quality of the guest experience
· Encourage employees to perform at productivity levels at or above budgeted standards
· Oversee the Sales department to ensure accurate delivery of rate packages, events, and promotions
· Coordinate and conduct regular facility inspections for safety and health standards
· Provide mentoring, coaching, and regular feedback to employees
· Hold daily meetings with departmental managers to review goals and inspect progress
· Collaborate with Human Resources on all aspects of personnel management, including recruiting, hiring, training and development, discipline, discharge, and performance reviews
· Perform other duties as assigned
What we need from you
- 5 years or more of progressive Managerial experience in a hotel atmosphere
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- A High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or Business
What we offer
MRN, Ltd. is a family-owned real estate development, construction, and hospitality management company based in Cleveland, Ohio. Our Venues draw inspiration from the energetic atmosphere of the trendiest areas in Cleveland and provide a wide variety of engaging experience. We specialize in the development, merchandising, leasing, financing, construction, and operation of complex and creative urban developments.
The Corner Alley, Zocalo Tequileria, Tudor Arms Doubletree Hotel, Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown, Citizen Pie w25, Citizen Pie Roman Cafe, are some of the many excellent companies MRN, Ltd. oversees and manages.