Hotel Franchise - Membro da Equipe de Frente de Escritório
Marca do hotel: Holiday Inn
Localização: Holanda (Holanda), Amsterdã
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Amsterdã - Arena Towers - (AMSAA)
Número do trabalho: FRAMSAA1256
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Don’t miss an exciting opportunity to join The Holiday Inn Amsterdam Arena Towers as a Front Office Team Member.
From the moment our guests enter the hotel, we want to give them an unforgettable experience. At Holiday Inn & Holiday Inn Express we give everyone a warm welcome and ensure that they feel at home in our hotel. With a smile we try to create memories and build genuine connections that our guest will never forget!
Holiday Inn & Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam Arena Towers is situated in the heart of the business and entertainment district ‘Amsterdam Southeast’. The AFAS Live, Ziggo Dome and Johan Cruijff Arena venues and Bijlmer Arena transport network are only five minutes walk away.
The Arena Towers hotel has 443 bedrooms and is dual brand of Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express. We have 2 restaurants, 10 meeting rooms, large parking facilities and a small gym. The hotel is one of the largest properties in Amsterdam and usually runs at high occupancy all year round in a busy location.
The hotel Holiday Inn Amsterdam – Arena Towers is part of the portfolio of The Vincent Hotel Group. This is the umbrella organization which owns a total of 11 hotels and a staff department (Support Office).
Your day to day
Today you have an evening shift, which means you are present at the Holiday Inn Amsterdam – Arena Towers 15 minutes before your shift to quickly drink a cup of coffee, chat with colleagues then change your clothes ready to work. You will be working in Front Office department to build your knowledge of how the hotel reception department operates in a large multi-brand hotel. You will work closely with the supervisors and manager to take on additional tasks and projects to support your development and provide you with a sense of achievement.
When you started here everything seemed a bit hectic. However, after your first few days you have found your way! It is your ambition to become a Front Office Manager one day. You are aware that this is possible within The Vincent Hotel group. Which is why you have chosen to work for our company.
What we need from you
The number one requirement is that you already have the documents and right to work in Europe, as unfortunately we cannot respond to applicates that do not meet these criteria.
Other job functions include:
- Provide the best welcome to all guests
- Conduct check in / out process and follow procedures whilst taking opportunities to upsell additional hotel products
- Support the department administration by inputting reservations, managing online booking portals
- Gain a good understanding of the local area and can help guests using this knowledge
- Creating a memorable experience by being attentive and helpful to guests which will help drive the hotel guest satisfaction scores
- Fully understand the IHG loyalty program and meet individual enrolment targets. Recognise loyal members and regular guests
- Participate during departmental or hotel meetings and trainings provided by the Hotel.
- Take on department projects to help drive important KPI’s
- Take pride in your appearance as you are the brand ambassador for the hotel
What we offer
- A positive young and dynamic working environment.
- Working in the specific hotel organisation which are two hotels in one building (Holiday Inn – 4 stars and Holiday Inn – 3 stars) under the umbrella of IHG one of the market leading hotel brands.
- Job coaching and opportunities for advancement within the different TVHG hotels and support office.
- Flexible schedule and good work life balance with hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Salary on market terms.
- Refer a friend financial bonus
- Team incentives.
- Free car parking.
- Travel allowance paid monthly.
- Christmas gifts and events throughout the year.
- Discounts at more than 6000 IHG hotels worldwide.
- Corporate health insurance benefits and fitness discounts.
- Trainings: SHV, BHV, brand trainings, service trainings.
- Are you a Team Player? We will offer you development plan in our hotel working toward your next step in your career.
Then apply now!
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.