Diretor de Salas
Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: United Kingdom, London
Hotel: London (LONSS), TBD, TBD
Job number: 115712
As Director of Rooms, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and its strategic planning and development and ensure all directives, practices and initiatives are implemented, embraced, adopted within the resort.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Director of Rooms, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation of the Rooms department to provide exceptional products and services within brand operating standards.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Continually focus on the rejuvenation of rooms experience by keeping abreast of industry trends and practices and updating knowledge and skills to improve the product and service offering.
- Instill a cost-focused philosophy through training and education.
- Lead a team of engaged and experienced managers within the departments (Front Office, Housekeeping, Reservations, Experiences) who each manage their own teams on a daily basis to provide the Six Senses exceptional standards of operation and service.
- Establish and deliver pre-established financial returns related to revenue generation, profitability and ROIC.
- Operate the property consistent with all legal, statutory and financial requirements and documentation, reporting systems, contractual obligations, security and safety protocols, communications, product and service standards, host management practices and budgetary controls are implemented, reviewed and maintained to ensure the successful operation of the hotel.
To execute the position of Director of Rooms, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management or Business Administration or equivalent and four years guest service/hotel experience with two years in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. More than five years’ experience in a similar hotel operational role, preferred.
- Fluent in English; I understand that additional languages are preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for an Director of Rooms at Six Senses London - The Whiteley. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
Six Senses London - The Whiteley is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.