Diretor, arquitetura de& plataformas de produtos convidados
Marca do hotel: IHG Corporate
Local: Estados Unidos, Geórgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Número do trabalho: R196153
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Purpose of the role: Directs and oversees the overall strategic direction of IHG’s Architecture for specified domains. Conducts strategic planning activities related to the designing solutions which support the IHG Technology Services standards and aligns to the IHG corporate strategy.
Key Shared Accountabilities –
- Leads a team of highly skilled IT Architect professionals to develop unified architectures that are scalable across the organization and ensures the use of industry and enterprise technology standards. Architectures focus on customer facing platforms such as IHG’s web, native mobile apps, loyalty and call center systems.
- Translates industry technology direction to business value and serves as a key advisor to stakeholders, providing new research and innovative approaches.
- Accountable for the development of high-level business cases, with the ability to influence senior leadership, business partners, architects and key stakeholders within the architecture team and other functional areas on the adoption of technical solutions and drive the solution to completion.
- Research and evaluate, or provide direction to others researching and evaluating, new technologies coming to market and their potential application to IT strategies and business plans.
- Analyzes systems and processes from end-to-end, partnering with IT and business colleagues as appropriate.
- Provides guidance and enterprise‐wide influence leading to solutions that are well engineered, operable, maintainable, scalable, and delivered on schedule.
- Advises in decisions regarding strategic partnerships, vendor selection and acquisitions.
- Develops and supports the governance processes that ensure that team deliverables meet the Company’s standards for performance, availability, quality, security, and maintainability.
- Develops roadmaps incorporating industry best practices and translating industry technology direction to business value. Serves as a key advisor to stakeholders, providing new research and innovative approaches.
What we need from you
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Critical Expertise & Experience:
- Typically, a minimum of 10-15+ years of progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the position.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Problem Formulation: Defining the real issues that need to be addressed, as well as additional variables and relationships that may affect their resolution.
- Solution Shaping and Problem-Solving: Exploring the “art of the possible” to come up with solutions that effectively address the issues at hand through analysis, troubleshooting, research, evaluation, and communication.
- Consensus Building: Garnering agreement on the problem and solution across all of those involved.
- Solution Realization: Turning solution proposals into reality in a way that effectively addresses known and new issues raised by all stakeholders throughout the process of development, testing, and deployment.
- Solution Management: Managing the solution through its natural lifecycle, including stakeholder updates, budget requirements, and evaluation.
- Leadership: Creates an inspiring vision of the future. Motivates and inspires people to engage with that vision. Manages delivery of the vision. Coaches and builds a team, so that it is more effective at achieving the vision.
Additional technical skills will be required. Examples of this are as follows:
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.