Gerente de serviços de design AMER
Marca do Hotel:
Localização: Estados Unidos, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia, Three Ravinia Drive, Suite 100, 30346
Job number: 120300
Duties and Responsibilities:
In this role, the Candidate will behave in a professional manner and set an example to all. They will abide by Six Senses (IHG) principles, core values, best practices, guidelines, and objectives, while respecting other cultures and nationalities and projecting a positive and proactive persona to help build and maintain a strong, loyal team.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for the efficient operations of the Design Services of my allotted projects from conceptual development through final construction and hand-over.
- Ensuring Six Senses continues to develop and operate exceptional properties by maintaining all relevant project information, preparing and/or helping prepare area programs, vision decks and all information required for the successful kick-off of a project, and by reviewing, developing, and creating documents for new hotel deals.
- Coordinating the aspects of design and construction for Six Senses Hotels, Resort & Spas with external and internal teams, including Owners, Developers, Design Consultants, Operations, Brand, Marketing, HR, Finance and Development
- Updating project directories and organizational charts, track and update minutes of all meetings when required, update the project’s critical path, assist in updating Standards and Request for Proposals (RFPs), assist Development and Project Lead with the look and feel of projects and project briefs presentations, and input and update project information such as the Area Program, Capex Model, reimbursable budget, and project directory.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Project/Design Management or Architecture or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 7 years or more experience in a similar design services role
Technical Skills & Knowledge -
The successful candidate will have the required qualifications, technical skills, and experience in a similar or greater role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and excellent professional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience coordinating and managing the design and construction of hotel projects including feasibility, design, tender and construction.
- Experience managing and providing design services for an Architect, Interior Design, or hotel management company, with global luxury projects.
- Expertise in the development, design, cost, planning, programming, construction, FF&E and hotel operations of luxury hospitality projects.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Technical Services Manager. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
100% remote role based in/near any major metropolitan city
Some travel is required for this position
Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking) is HIGHLY PREFERRED
The annual pay range for this role is $105,000.00 to $132,000.00. This is the lowest to highest pay scale we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the pay range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and any other benefits to eligible employees. You can apply for this role through the link below (or through internal career site if you are a current employee).
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law
Six Senses is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.