Marca do hotel: Crowne Plaza
Localização: Austrália, Nova Gales do Sul, Terrigal NSW
Número do trabalho: EMEAA21831
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
Your day to day
Crowne Plaza Terrigal is currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join our team. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who is a truly exceptional professional who is passionate about food and delivering a superior guest experience. Working closely with our Kitchen Leadership Team, you will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of our Food & Beverage Operation including Lord Ashley Bar, Seasalt Restaurant, Terrigal Beach House, In-Room Dinning and Conference & Events.
What we need from you
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills:
• A formal Commercial Cookery Certification
• A minimum of two years experience as a Chef de Partie or as a strong Demi Chef in a hotel kitchen environment.
• Strong skill base and experience in banquets production, including the ability to coordinate and lead a wide variety of events • Possess great attention to detail
• Exceptional teamwork and leadership skills • Time management skills
• Superior communication skills and the ability to extract important information from Event Orders
• A working knowledge and understanding of HACCP procedures
• High standard of personal presentation
• Ongoing commitment to quality and providing a truly unique experience to our guests • The flexibility to work various shifts on a rotating roster including evenings, weekends and public holidays
• You must meet the legal requirements to work in this country.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including parking and hotel discounts worldwide. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com