CHAR Outlet Chef恰餐厅厨师长
Marca do hotel: InterContinental Hotels
Localização: Mainland China, Pequim, Pequim
hotel: PEGHE - InterContinental Beijing Sanlitun
Job number: HOTEL49682
Assists in managing all food production and stewarding operations with an emphasis on maintaining hygienic standards and practices, Brand champion training, and overseeing the preparation and presentation of a consistent food product which meets customer’s expectations
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts® we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
- Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
- Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
Your day to day
Required Skills –
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, ordering and receiving inventory, and giving and receiving instructions.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Diploma in cooking, Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent. Or combination of required working experience to wave education requirement.
- 3 years related experience or formal training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.