Negócios & Gerente de integração de produtos
Marca do hotel: IHG Corporate
Local: Estados Unidos, Geórgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Número do trabalho: R206241
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
IHG is looking for a Business & Product Integration Manager to leverage and deliver new functionality introduced by Property, Owner & Stay Experience (POSE) products, by designing business processes for our colleagues and by driving enhancements throughout the ecosystem which will further enable new capabilities for IHG and our guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage the vision and future capability needs of the business for POSE to design business processes and technology roadmaps to drive the delivery of new functionality to the business and the market.
- Develop business process maps and system flows for processes impacted by new product initiatives, identifying system content, business rules, standards and workflows.
- Develop presentations and storyboards for new and upcoming functionality to be delivered to the business, in order to gain understanding and support from senior management, ecosystem teams, strategic commercial teams and delivery and implementation teams.
- Work closely with Commercial & Technology and Marketing teams to ensure integrated and aligned ecosystem roadmaps are in place to deliver new functionality and capabilities to the business and market.
- Work closely with Global Reservation System (GRS) product team to ensure the design of functionality aligns to the business needs and strategic vision.
- Work closely with the Change Management, Implementation, Training and Communications teams to ensure they are property prepared to deliver new functionality and changes in business process to our hotel based and corporate colleagues.
What we need from you
- Bachelor's or Masters’ degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration, Information Systems, Audit or Finance, Logistics, Strategy or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experienced.
- 8+ years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes related to the position as well as significant experience leading teams and/or significant complex projects. Process improvement and design, hotel operations, channel distribution, project management, and/or product management experience is strongly preferred.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation, along with the ability to facilitate large cross-functional sessions with a goal of developing actionable recommendations in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to corporate clients, senior management, and potentially hotel colleagues.
- Demonstrated strong inter-personal skills, with the ability to develop lasting business relationships across various business and technical disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to present new concepts, research findings, and business outcomes to various groups including corporate clients, senior management, and industry consultants.
- Demonstrated knowledge of hotel industry reflecting the customer experience lifecycle (shopping and booking through ongoing customer relationship management) and corporate function operations and initiatives relevant to hospitality (revenue management, loyalty, marketing, finance, legal, channel distribution). Experience with a franchise organization is preferred.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking skills that can relate micro level project events to macro level corporate strategy. Knowledge and ability to understand data analysis, performance measurement, reporting, and strategic business planning preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in detailed product development discovery, documentation, and design work preferred.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.