Room Service Server - Am Shift (part time) - Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Marca do hotel: Crowne Plaza
Localização: Estados Unidos, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Perímetro de Atlanta em Ravinia (ATLCP)
Job number: R208637
Do you see yourself as a Am Room Service Server (part time) at The Flagship Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia?
We are located just two blocks from the Marta Dunwoody station and across the street from Perimeter Mall. The hotel has 495 guestrooms, 32,000 square feet of meeting space, and three distinct Food and Beverage outlets for our guests to enjoy inspired by Kimpton. The hotel is the Americas flagship for the Crowne Plaza Brand.
Your day to day
- Delivers and serves food and beverages to hotel guest’s room; set up and serve the order according to specifications and standards.
- Complete guest payment transactions as outlined in cash and charge procedures.
- Describe all menu items; methods of preparation and prices as needed. Work within policy to accommodate guest’s special food requests.
- Performs set-up and closing side-work; stock service station, make coffee, etc. Preset trays as necessary; prepare flatware “roll-ups”.
- May answer room service phones and record orders; utilize up-selling techniques to increase sales.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing and math skills and food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the kitchen
- Handling food objects, products and utensils
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, cooks, and supervisor.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.