Bar Manager - Merrymaker
Marca do hotel: Hotel Indigo
Local: Austrália, Austrália do Sul, Adelaide
Hotel: Hotel Indigo - Adelaide Markets (ADLMK)
Job number: EMEAA24963
At Hotel Indigo, we welcome all guests into our neighborhood and share our love for the place we call home. We inspire them to explore and discover different perspectives, so everyone one of them can create new stories of their own.
Set in the food mecca that is Adelaide Markets, this is a hotel for locals and visitors alike. The first Hotel Indigo to be launched in Australia, Hotel Indigo Adelaide Markets comprises 145 guest rooms, a lively restaurant- Market & Meander, and the iconic rooftop bar- Merrymaker with panoramic views of Adelaide, we are setting the trend for local dining and cosmic cocktails!
Your day to day
We are looking for an experienced and driven Bar Manager to provide leadership and support to the front-of-house team at the iconic Merrymaker rooftop bar. You will demonstrate exceptional beverage skills and knowledge as well as a high level of professionalism and service standards. Your warm and engaging personality and excellent interpersonal skills will help create outstanding guest experiences.
What we need from you
At Hotel Indigo, we love people that are authentic, confident, and passionate about creating outstanding guest experiences. We are looking for positive people, with excellent communication skills, and a can-do attitude! You will also be:
- Experienced- 2 years of related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to delegate, motivate the team and build an amazing team-oriented culture
- Articulate- a great communicator, you'll be warm, welcoming, and easy to talk to
- Flexible- nights, weekends, and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- You will hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate and a Responsible Person Badge is desirable
- Passionate- we want someone who is positive, with a can-do attitude, who loves our Hotel as much as we do! Someone who is personable wants to meet new people and be part of a close-knit team.
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options, and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.
To find out more about Hotel Indigo Adelaide Markets visit - https://adelaide.hotelindigo.com/
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook- @hotelindigoadelaidemarkets
Follow us on Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotel-indigo-adelaide-markets/
**You must have full working rights in Australia**