Gerente assistente de limpeza - Holiday Inn Singapore Little India
Marca do hotel: Holiday Inn
Localização: Singapura, Singapura
Hotel: Singapore Little India (SINLI), 10 Farrer Park Station Road, 217564
Job number: 113549
At Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts, our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand, you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn, we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
Your Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on increasing productivity.
- Maintain proper inventory levels, managing cost per room for supplies and labour (example: bed & bath linen reuse and laundry operation).
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for employees. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve employee performance.
- Educate and train all employees in compliance with governmental and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other department heads.
- May assist with deep cleaning projects and/or assist housekeeping staff during high volume periods.
- To ensure staff in housekeeping annual leave and public holiday leave are cleared as per schedule.
- Does interview and counseling of staff and carry out performance appraisal of staff annually.
- Inspect all assigned suites and public areas to ensure furnishings, guest rooms/suites, equipment, linens, and public areas are clean and in good repair to meet guest satisfaction. Advise employees of deficiencies and instruct on corrective action. Provide adequate retraining as needed.
- Routinely perform all housekeeping duties necessary including making beds, and vacuuming and cleaning guest suites to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Carry out special needs and requests of the guests, VIP’s and repeat visitors.
What we need from You:
- High School, Diploma / secondary education / equivalent plus 2 years of housekeeping experience including some supervisory training/experience
- Good Communication skills and team player
What we Offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
- Duty meals
- Birthday Leave on your birthday month
- Monthly LOVE Hour
- Extensive coverage of Medical, dental & optical benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- F&B Discount at restaurants within IHG Singapore Hotels
- Special Employee Rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- Room to Grow opportunities
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 6,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.