Marca do hotel: Crowne Plaza
Localização: Austrália, Nova Gales do Sul, Terrigal NSW
Número de trabalho: EMEAA20715
At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That's where you come in. When you're part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you're more than just a job title.
At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too!
The Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific is located opposite spectacular Terrigal Beach on the Central Coast of NSW, just one hour north of Sydney.
Your day to day
Our iconic hotel is seeking a talented Apprentice Chef to join our culinary team. If you're keen to create different styles of cuisine, learn tricks of the trade and work with a tight-knit, creative team - then this role is the next step in your culinary career.
The kitchen team will deliver innovative and guest focused menus, on seasonal rotation, across the hotels Seasalt Restaurant, Lord Ashley Bar, newly renovated event spaces and the "best pub on the coast" Terrigal Beach House.
Your culinary passion and creativity will flow through into your presentation and you’ll pride yourself on delivering a fantastic culinary experience for guests, with an emphasis on maintaining hygienic standards and consistency.
Our team of Chef's bring a wealth of international and local experience and look forward to sharing it with the junior members of the team.
What we need from you
Our successful candidates will demonstrate exceptional teamwork skills as well as good time management and attention to detail
• Ideally 2nd year apprentice however willing to consider all levels.
• The Terrigal region provides no shortage of inspiration with incredible produce and local suppliers. Our culinary team will be passionate about showcasing this on our menus across the hotel including Restaurant, bar, in-room dining and events
• Previous experience in a commercial kitchen will be an advantage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
• Look smart – wear your uniform with pride and adhere to personal grooming and hygiene standard
• Flexibility to work a 24/7 rotating roster – evenings, weekend and public holiday shifts are all part of the job
• Candidates must hold current Australian working rights suitable to the position to be considered.
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including hotel discounts worldwide, uniform and duty meals.
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.
You must meet the legal requirements to work in this country to apply.