Analytics Associate Manager
Marca do Hotel:
Localização: Filipinas, Região da Capital Nacional (Manila), Makati City
Hotel: CRO Manila
Job number: R194167
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with more than 375,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,367 hotels and 799,923 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,718 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
Manage a team of analyst/s that is tasked for the providing data, analysis and full range of activities to help drive the business decisions. Act as decision maker on
given area of support. Supply business critical information to fellow analysts and direct stakeholders.
• Act as liaison and representative for key internal clients.
• Own and maintain highly complex data extracts & databases; ensure requirements are developed in accordance with specified business and technical requirements.
• Maintain close working relationships with all identified business owners and develop a strong working knowledge of their respective business functional area.
• Design and build performance tracking queries for individual decision support system users.
• Champion the design and publishing of performance tracking and that can be self-service for both regional and global departmental user groups.
• Drive ad hoc analysis results and recommendations, help formulate strategic direction for direct stakeholders and external clients.
• Apply analytical techniques to one or more disciplines. May perform statistical analyses and create accurate charts, tables and graphs in the correct format and within established time frames as required.
• Manage process and vendors regarding ongoing projects to ensure the delivery against business needs and monthly production goals.
• Confidently make decisions, perform day-to-day responsibilities and communicate to clients for direct reports & on behalf of line manager.
• Drives own development plan and competent to leading self
• Responsible for team members' engagement, tracks and provides guidance on their performance and career development
• Responsible of handling and acting on confidential information of team members and upper management
• Provides coaching to team members in creating detailed & in-depth written & verbal presentation on business performance.
• Compile, analyze, measure and report performance against goals (ROI and KPIs). Present recommendation to improve performance to key stakeholders.
What we need from you
• Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, other related field of studies (Information Technology, Operations Research)
or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
• 3 or more years progressive work related experience working with relational decision-support databases and analytical consulting
with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position.
Technical Skills & Knowledge-
• Demonstrated competence programming experience with statistical and database software (not limited to SQL Server, Affinium
Campign, Adobe Analytics, SAS, Business Objects, Tableau, Python, and R).
• Demonstrated knowledge of Visual Basic scripting techniques, Microsoft Access and Excel functionality to include the use of macros to
streamline report-publishing process.
• Demonstrated experience in a decision-support and data warehousing environment.
• Established a strong working knowledge of the different business functional areas and act as point of contact to respective
• Ability to communicate prolifically to senior and executive leaders and simplify the complex.
• Solid communication skills- - technical, verbal and written to address all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated knowledge of automation tools.
• Demonstrated computing and database reporting skills