Marketing de banco de dados analista
Marca do hotel: IHG Corporate
Local: Estados Unidos, Geórgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R192709
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
Your day to day
Develop database marketing strategies which drive incremental room nights/non-hotel revenue and/or brand love through Guest and Campaign Marketing (GCM) channels by activating from our member/non-member base.
This role works in collaboration with our campaign marketing team, and directly with business stakeholders to deliver our database strategy and ensure marketing messages and promotional offers succeed in driving awareness and preference for our brands.
Specifically, this role
- Analyses consumers’ purchase behaviors, propensity and response data to size consumer marketing opportunities and identify relevant audiences for marketing messages.
- Uses software programs and languages (e.g. SQL a must; Python required to learn) to create the logic for selecting lists of customers to be contacted through direct and interactive marketing channels.
- Design experiments that test the effectiveness of new marketing tactics, and to measure/report the impacts of campaigns and promotions against pre-defined success metrics.
- Create awareness of the key consumer segments as relating to the goals and consumer strategy of each stakeholder, and will produce forecasts to inform the business case and planning of new consumer-facing business initiatives.
- Works with global and regional marketing managers in the planning and design of regional and cross-regional promotions.
- Must produce to communicate findings and recommendations to non-technical stakeholders.
- Deliverables will also include various forms of reports tables, charts, graphs, presentations, and dashboards to provide ongoing intelligence to marketing stakeholders and make sure all tracking and reporting is completed
What we need from you
Bachelor's or Master's Degree (preferred) in marketing sciences or similar discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
The ideal candidate will have 3 - 5+ years progressive work experience, with emphasis on business and marketing analysis. Preference will be given to those with demonstrated expertise in the areas of direct and interactive marketing, CRM, and promotional strategy, with strongest preference to those with a background in multi-channel marketing (preferably within the travel industry).
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
A qualified candidate will have knowledge and demonstrated use of database software (preferably cloud environments like GCP) OR proficiency with SAS with aptitude to adopt new analytical software, and must be proficient in SQL programming or similar scripting languages.
Success requires effective verbal and written communication skills, effective problem solving, ability to collaborate in a team setting, ability to manage multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines, and calculate financial metrics, including net present value (NPV) and return on investment (ROI). Must use statistics to estimate the incremental revenue from split-tests and control-group studies.
Preference will be given to those with a background in Design-of-Experiments and/or multivariate analysis.
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and concepts.
- Agency and 3rd partner vendor management
- Fluent across key customer direct contact channels
- Literacy in Word and Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans