鲜艳餐厅迎宾员 Xianyan Hostess / Host
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: China, Beijing, Kunshan
Hotel: Kunshan Huaqiao (SHAHQ), Building B, No.888 Shangyin Road, Huaqiao Town, 215332
Job number: 111316
- To provide an appropriate welcome at Restaurants for guests and potential guests, maximizing their dining experience using technical and individual social skills.
- Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
At HUALUXE®, we want our guests to feel accomplished and respected. To help them we need you to offer intuitive Chinese hospitality and:
- Show Chinese Etiquette – by greeting our guests by extending the spirit of our signature welcome and indulge them in Chinese hospitality by being humble and discreet in observing Chinese protocol.
- Respect and Recognize – by recognizing guests’ status by customizing service and adapt to guest preferences making them feel a cut above the rest.
- Help Accomplish – by fully understanding our guests’ business and social engagement needs, and take pro-active action to exceed their expectations by efficient and accurate services.
- 尽显中华礼仪 – 向客人展示我们标志性的欢迎，并用谦恭得体的中华待客之道来款待我们的客人。
- 表达尊重认同 – 通过为客人提供量身定制的服务来认知客人，顺应客人偏好，从而彰显客人独一无二的尊贵身份。
- 协力成就事业 – 充分理解我们客人的事业及社交需求，主动行动，提供高效准确的服务，力求超越客人期望。
- Meet and greet all guests, and potential guests, at the front of the Restaurant by ensuring the following:
- Ensure the restaurant is ready to receive guests prior to opening and that both wait staff and tables are ready in line with opening standards
- Ensure restaurant operating equipment is clean and in working order
- Maintaining impeccable uniform and personal presentation standards in accordance with hotel policy
- Welcoming guests to the Restaurant, by using the Restaurant name
- Inquiring if they have a reservation and noting it in the reservation book if they do
- Creating a reservation for them with their dining preferences if they do not and noting it in the reservation book
- Being attentive to guest requests
- Escort guests to their preferred table or reserved table and seat guests according to restaurant standards
- Take telephone bookings and document in the Reservation book according to restaurant standards
- Train wait staff and bus staff in hostess standards
- Be attentive to guests and resolve their complaints where possible, reporting all incidents to your Supervisor
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of hostess stations
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of all menus and drink menus
- Assist with beverage service
- Assist with food service
- Maintain detailed knowledge of menu, including daily specials
- Ensure tables are cleared quietly and efficiently
- Carry food and beverage trays in a safe manner to minimize breakages
- Complete dockets accurately and clearly
- Maintain current information on all general activities of the hotel
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.