-/ InterContinental Shanghai Wonderland - Diretor de& Marketing de Vendas
Marca do hotel: Hotéis InterContinental
Localização: China Continental, Xangai, Xangai
Hotel: InterContinental Shanghai Wonderland
Número de trabalho: HOTEL49679
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
· Produce the Annual Revenue Plan, Marketing Budgets and Forecasts
· Produce Action Plan related to the Revenue Plan to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
· Provides a professional, advisory support service to the General Manager
· Coordinate all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This includes advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, etc.
· Create and implement special programs to achieve greater profitability through:
· Increasing average rate
· Increasing overall occupancy
· Increasing business volume during off-peak periods
· Increasing local Food & Beverage and Banquet Sales
· Enhance the image of the hotel in the local community
· Participate as an active member of the community through associations, memberships and other trade organizations
· Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department special projects to stimulate Food & beverage sales within the community, including, but limited to, tournaments, balls, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
· Interacts with individuals outside the hotel, including, but not limited to clients, Convention Bureaus, local Hotel Associations, Government Tourist offices, Airlines, Travel Agents, Tour Operators, competitors and other members of the local community
· Review regularly the Public Relations activities to ensure high awareness of the hotel in the local and national media
· Manage the development of new products and services
· Oversee the development of new marketing strategies
· Conduct market research
· Maintain good communication with Regional Sales and Marketing personnel and implement corporate initiatives
· Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
· Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Your day to day
Required Skills –
· Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Good Communication and writing skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- 4 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 5 Star Luxury Hotel experience
- Shanghai Market experience
- Strong in the following segments: Corporate individual, MICE, Leisure & adhoc group, C&E weddings, social events
- Strong relationship with Chamber of Commerce, Consulate, Associations, International Schools, Golf Courses
-Strong Team Builder and employee development and retention
-luxury Brand experience