ホテル： InterContinental - Miami (MIAHA)
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
A Shining Star Among Downtown Miami Hotels, the InterContinental Miami features the city's premier accommodations, convention, and meeting facilities. Overlooking sparkling Biscayne Bay, we provide a secure, inviting environment in a well-established area of the city. Priding ourselves on being ONE GREAT TEAM, for sixth year in a row honored as one of the TOP WORKPLACES of South Florida by the Sun Sentinel.
Your day to day
Great restaurant memories come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents are as important as the food. As Toro Toro Line Cook, your passion for presentation and dedication to delivering flavour will complete each guest’s and colleagues experience. By taking pride in your workspace, keeping your standards high, and giving our menu the benefit of your expertise, you’ll create some most lasting memories.
- Prepare and cook orders for daily operations, including cold food and batch items such as sandwiches, salads, cold drinks and desserts;follow food preparation
- Advise supervisor of low inventory items; assists in receiving items and taking inventory as required.
- May assist by performing ware washers or other kitchen duties as needed, by way of greeting, seating and/or serving meals.
- Interact with colleagues and may occasionally interact with guests.
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness standardsin the kitchen area that meet or exceed the state and local Health Board inspection and InterContinental requirements.
- Maintain a clean, neat and well-organized work area, including but not limited to reach-ins, walk-ins and counters. Reports all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment to supervisor quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Key departmental contacts include Sales, Catering, Banquets, Outlets, Maintenance, and Guest Services.
- Ensure general cleanliness of workspace to include the kitchen and cafeteria.
- Ensure adequate supplies of cafeteria to serve hotel employees.
- Perform associated opening, closing and prep work duties
- Prepare transport prepared food from kitchen to cafeteria; set up all stations and replenish as needed
- May assist with other duties as assign
What we need from you
- Strong – sometimes you’ll need to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg). This can involve bending , kneeling, and stooping
- Literate – you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing and basic maths
Flexible – night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Compliant – as well as meeting local laws on food handling and serving alcohol, you’ll be above the minimum age required and fluent in the local language
- Articulate – a great communicator, you’ll be warm, welcoming and easy to talk to
What we offer
In return we will give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/ Females/ Veterans/ Disabled