Location: Philippines, Makati City
Hotel: CRO Manila, 29th Floor, RCBC Plaza, Tower Two, 6819 Ayala Avenue, MAKATI CITY 1261, 1200
Job number: 106452
An expert in providing travel advice and solutions. A critical customer touch point for delivering on our IHG brand experience. Be a brand champion, taking pride in using every customer interaction to educate guests about our brands and products. Empowered to make creative decisions using tools and market insight that will deliver on the unique travel needs of our guests, to drive revenue and customer loyalty. Passionate for learning and developing themselves to be the best in an ever-evolving role.
- Provide an industry-leading reservation solution in English and one or more language for all contacts
- Champion Brand Hearted behaviors by demonstrating knowledge, passion and pride.
- Embrace the global and cultural diversity of our guest and business needs.
- Consistently meet or exceed defined performance expectations (revenue, conversion, quality, partner offers, guest satisfaction, etc.) as set by management despite difficulties or obstacles.
- Build rapport with guests through active listening, maintaining an appropriate pace and using a conversational approach to deliver a warm and friendly guest experience.
- Inspire loyalty through personalized and efficient service driven by the guest’s needs.
- Uses creativity to proactively find solutions to drive results; takes accountability and listens to ideas and feedback of others.
- Manage time effectively (including adherence to assigned schedule, attendance, break time compliance etc.)
- Navigate multiple web-based systems while managing various work streams to provide an enhanced guest experience.
- Work effectively by understanding, trusting and using tools and information appropriately.
- Self-motivated, positive, "want-to" attitude with a willingness to take on new challenges. Actively participates in company initiatives, training and events.
- Take ownership of personal development while aligning with team priorities and company goals.
- Embracing change and adjusting well to evolutions in situation and task while sensitively responding and supporting others through change.
- Understand and consider the impact of own actions on self and others (colleagues, guests, and hotels, etc.)
- Seek opportunities to improve individual and team performance. Help team and colleagues stay motivated and deliver on goals.
- Support and demonstrate IHG’s company values and ways of working.
- Willingly deliver on additional tasks as assigned.
Key Skills & Experiences
Education : Some secondary school, high school diploma preferred but not required
For Mexico : High school diploma as a minimum; college degree in Tourism or similar preferred
Previous call center experience in a sales capacity (non-scripted environment) or other call handling experience preferred.
Hotel/travel experience desired.
- Strong customer service and sales skills, with the ability to balance sales with service;
- Strong bilingual communication skills – listening, written, verbal.
- Social intelligence – empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity
- Ability to customize generic information;
- Strong web-based navigation skills;
- Ability to embrace technological and organizational changes;
- Embrace evolving call and contact types, adopt new tools and processes;
- Efficient and accurate data capture
- Ability to use tools and resources to represent the geographical needs of the caller.
- Basic software and hardware trouble shooting.
- Effective and efficient use of online communication tools and other systems application.
Majority of work is performed in a normal office environment and/or remotely (work from home).
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.