ホテル： Corp Atlanta Ravinia（ATLR3）
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Purpose of the Role: Responsible for building and leading IHG’s technical roadmap, platforms, capabilities and integrations for Identity Governance and Access Management Solutions for all workforce identities (Corporate, Managed Hotels, Reservation Agents, Franchisees and Travel Agents). Ensures the team is consistent when implementing the Company’s technology requirements and business objectives, including providing the technical solutions for analyzing, designing, coding, debugging and documenting software. This includes but is not limited to services, application development, interface components, graphical screens, reports, and high-level logic for application system(s).
· Develop an Identity Governance platform program; define the vision, strategy and associated key initiatives on program roadmap
· Develop an Access Management platform program; define the vision, strategy and associated key initiatives on program roadmap
· Design a delivery methodology to accelerate and standardize the application integrations with identity governance and access management solutions
· Develop ways-of-working for work intake from key stakeholder teams, organize, define, prioritize, and deliver work
· Develop design and integration documentation to ensure solution delivery.
· Build Security Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) aligned to IHG’s top security risk; identify data sources that allow for the measurement of risk against these KRIs and report on a quarterly basis
· Recommend and implement changes in security policies and practices in accordance to risks identified and regulatory requirements.
· Manages vendors performance, SLA’s and provide timely communications and status reports to business partners
· Manage strategies for the continued planning, scheduling, and coordination of system tests for reliability, scalability, and maintainability and monitor test results to take or assign required corrective action.
· Oversee strategic security relationships between internal resources and external entities including business partners and vendors
· Oversee onshore and offshore (including third-party) development, administration, and architecture delivery team(s) for platforms
What we need from you
Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education, security certifications, and work related experience.
· Management experience in the technology field.
· 6+ years experience working in the IT and/or security industry
· Experience in software development and/or service delivery
· Experience in agile delivery methodologies
· Experience in Identity Governance Solutions
· Experience in Access Management solutions
· Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including information security.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
· Experience managing delivery with Sailpoint Identity IQ and/or IdentityNow
· Experience managing delivery with Ping, Siteminder, Okta or Azure AD identity Providers
· CISSP, CISA, CISM, CSRIC certifications strongly preferred
· Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to take complex information and present to all levels of management, staff, clients and vendors.
· Experience in leading and developing people directly or indirectly.
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical design techniques.
· Demonstrated knowledge, in addition to experience, in related software architectures and development methodologies
What we offer
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.