Senior Linux Administrator
ホテル： Corp Atlanta Data Center（ATLD1）
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
This is a 2nd shift role and the work days are Sunday to Thursday.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
The Sr Administrator IT Infrastructure Administration responds to real-time alert for device health, application health, stability, and performance, this includes participating and potentially leading outage and degraded performance incidents/problems. The Sr Administrator IT Infrastructure Administration contributes to the continuous improvement of infrastructure monitoring systems while maintaining a set of standards and fix violations. The Administrator IT Infrastructure Administration is an experienced individual contributor on a project/work team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Maintain infrastructure devices including performing OS/Hardware/Virtual Machine upgrades, physical replacement, standards compliance and vulnerability research/mitigation.
- Proactively monitor infrastructure resource utilization and maintain capacity management planning.
- Compile statistics and build reports on network/application performance.
- Expected to give guidance and may lead on infrastructure configuration management standards.
- Perform scheduled/planned and emergency approved change implementation and validations
- Participate and may lead the Post Outage Review process researching documentation around major incident with root cause analysis, follow up activities and lessons learned.
- Develop and maintain operational procedure documentation and infrastructure diagrams.
- Expected to work directly with engineering teams for advanced troubleshooting/research on incident resolution and small project implementations.
- Serves as an escalation point for tier 2 support for complex solution resolution and responsible for root cause analysis (may involve some on call responsibilities). Document/track/manage issues and resolutions.
- Contact vendors and other 3rd party businesses for trouble/ticket reporting.
What we need from you
Education – Bachelor's in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
Experience – Typically a minimum of 7+ years of progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge -
- Advanced knowledge and experience maintaining, upgrading, and configuring infrastructure systems/devices.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with application and network monitoring / visualization tools.
- Advanced knowledge and experience using network/server packet capture tools (sniffer, wireshark, tcp-dump) or Java Thread/Heap dump capture methods.
- Advanced experience with relevant programming / scripting and source code management tools.
- Detailed proficiency with multiple modern operating systems, systems integration, API-driven automation and advanced scripting experience
– Hot Skills –
- Container Technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Virtualization (e.g. VMware vSphere, KVM)
- Operating Systems (e.g. Linux, Windows, IOS)
- Systems/Storage (e.g. Cisco UCS, EMC VNX)
- Converged/Hyper-converged infrastructure (e.g. VCE vBlock, Nutanix)
- Cisco routing/switching
- Orchestration / Automation Experience (e.g. DevOps and Agile practices)
- Configuration management (e.g. Chef)
- Load Balance Technologies (e.g. F5)
- ELK (Elastic) log management
- Voice technologies (e.g. Genesys, IVR, CTI integration, Chat and automated response)
- Call recording platforms (e.g. Verint)
- Server management platform (e.g. Jira, Service Now)
What we offer
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.