メキシコ、ラテンアメリカ、カリブ地域コーディネーター - IHGオーナーズアソシエーション (IHGOA)
ホテル： Corp Guadalajara
Job number: R195815
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Assists with the working relationship between the MLAC countries (Mexico, Latin America & the Caribbean) and the IHG Owners Association (“IHGOA”) office in Atlanta and supports the strategic priorities and missions for the region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for specific aspects of the MLAC Committee meetings and Working Group
- Prepares meeting materials and maintains the IHGOA designated system with up-to-date committee information
- Assists in follow up actions and distribution of documentation to MLAC Committees
- Responsible for specific aspects of Membership retention and growth efforts in the MLAC region
- Assists with new member package mailing and membership information
- Handles membership mailings, marketing initiatives, member calls and questions/inquiries and maintains membership database
- Provides membership information reports on a regular basis for the sub-region
- Maintains close liaison with the Atlanta office
- Builds positive relationships with members of the Working Groups
- Assists with region-specific communications and coordination of global communications (regular e-newsletter (e.g., “MyConnect”), regional updates and content for OWNER magazine, coordinates translation as needed to support the region, and all proposed new standards and proposed amendments)
What we need from you
A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience is preferred.
3+ years progressive work related experience is required, with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines and processes related to the position, including meeting/event management, hospitality industry exposure, and administrative activities. Hospitality experience is preferred.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Computer literacy and ability to leverage IHGOA systems and processes
Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Verbal and written communication skills including active listening and questioning skills
Work is typically performed in a normal office environment
Bilingual, Spanish and English required
Up to 10% of job duties require to travel to Mexico Committee Meetings and to Atlanta
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans