インターコンチネンタルホテル所在地: イギリス, ロンドン, ロンドン
ホテル: インターコンチネンタル-ロンドンパークレーン (LONHB)
Job number: R194322
InterContinental London Park Lane has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Receptionist
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine.
We are Looking for Receptionists who can commit to working a minimum of 40 Hours, 5 days a week.
We are paying £11.50 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
At Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts® we live by the saying “Live the Intercontinental Life”, This means delivering discreet luxury service whilst offering a true sense of hospitality that money can’t buy.
Receptionists, receive some great benefits:
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £11.50 per hour – Every Hour Worked Paid! £23,920.00 per annum
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference – we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve. We take pride in the fact that we are experts in what we do and love to demonstrate this expertise to our guests with a sense of flair.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. This is a guest facing role, where you play a vital part in delivering a superior guest experience from Checking Guests in to assisting with guest luggage every day is different at InterContinental.
To succeed as a Receptionist, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- Previous experience in Receptionist, Guest Relations, Concierge
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- Experience using Opera PMS is a huge advantage
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Receptionist, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.