Kitchen Team Member - InterContinental London Park Lane
インターコンチネンタルホテル所在地: イギリス, ロンドン, ロンドン
ホテル: インターコンチネンタル-ロンドンパークレーン (LONHB)
Job number: R186730
InterContinental London Park Lane has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Kitchen Team Member
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine.
At Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts® we live by the saying “Live the Intercontinental Life”, This means delivering discreet luxury service whilst offering a true sense of hospitality that money can’t buy.
Our people help to make the biggest difference – we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve. We take pride in the fact that we are experts in what we do and love to demonstrate this expertise to our guests with a sense of flair.
Kitchen Team Members, receive some great benefits:
- £9.85 per hour
- 104 Hour Guaranteed Monthly Hours Contract, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international.
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- our guests! We are ‘in the know’ and love to proactively share our inside knowledge about our destination and culture- so our guests have a richer experience during their stay.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. Our kitchen team member role plays a vital part in delivering a superior guest experience.
Given the nature of this role it’s important that you have Restaurants/ Hotel Kitchen experience- whether you are an experienced kitchen porter, kitchen cleaner, prep chef or even just an all-round hard-working team player. Along with the above, you’ll pride yourself on your high levels of attention to detail and delivering amazing food standards to our guests.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Kitchen Team Member, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.