Crowne Plaza Changi Airport ハウスキーピング・スーパーバイザー
ホテル： チャンギ空港 (SINCP), 75 Airport Boulevard 01-01, 819664
Job number: 117843
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you are meticulous and have an eye of detail. You are in charge of rooms assignment and checking of rooms to ensure the room cleanliness are complied before they are released to welcome our guests. You are patient in guiding and supporting the room attendants and is ready to train them to comply with the needed brand standards whenever necessary.
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Supervise the implementation of housekeeping standards and procedures related to bedroom, bathroom, valet, cleaning services and linen maintenance
- Ensure guest valet is processed and delivered in a timely manner
- Manage all special requests made by guests
- Ensure consistency within the department and manage lost property in the hotel
- Work with superior with all team member related matters to ensure productivity
What do we need from you
- At least 2 years of working experience in the Housekeeping department in a supervisory role
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Attentive to details and able to work on rotational shift
What you can expect from us
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.