Digital Performance Manager
Job number: CORPORATE05107
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Regional responsibility for analyzing GC digital performance, especially consumer level data to drive revenue through IHG’s digital direct channels & distribution channels. By sharing channel best practice, introducing new product and programs and creating awareness around the value of GC for company owned, managed and franchised hotels. He/She is also responsible to deep dive the ROI analytics for all GC digital products, to ensure all capital investment is distributed to best returns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Greater China Cross-channels performance analysis, including both direct channels and distribution channels. From overall commercial performance to identify optimization actions around marketing, content or product
- Define measure of success, especially GC specific digital business cases. Thru completed analytics to find out the predicted ROI or real ROI of all business case, with reasonable assumption and doubts.
- ROI data modeling and validation methodology, to define the reasonable ROI key metrics attached to all digital business case in Greater China, and also weigh in & prioritize business and product requests based on ROI
- Support GC digital strategy development
- Analyze reporting relating to channel performance (internal and external) to assist in the development of strategies for increasing channel revenue and overall RGI to region
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reports for region and brand as needed
- Monitor and analyze the competitive market to proactively identify issues affecting the overall effectiveness of Distribution & Relationship Marketing service offerings for hotels. Implement programs to address these issues and provide support to the regional teams for implementation
- Report significant trends to management and make recommendations for product/service enhancements or changes to Distribution Product Management
- Identify opportunities, strengths, and competitive threats to various distribution channels and adjust strategies to accommodate such threats
- May be assigned to special projects relating to driving channel performance and / or channel impacts as the business requires
- May lead and review the work of less experienced staff by providing mentoring, technical guidance and/or training in daily activities
Your day to day
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
6+ years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes related to the position as well as significant experience managing teams and/or significant complex projects. Minimum 3 years in hotel operations preferred.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated consultative practices in analysis, presentation preparation, delivery and follow-up
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and implementing large-scale channel marketing projects
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks/clients required.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of distribution channel and travel industry.
- Demonstrated ability to develop plans and strategies for program rollout, implementation, and tracking.
- Demonstrated understanding of instructional principles and practices.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills for the purpose of tracking program implementation and measuring success, and for analyzing implementation issues/trends within brands.
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn and adapt to fast changing environment and modify plans as needed.