ゲストサービスエージェント（パートタイム） - ホリデイ・イン シドニーエアポート
ホリデイインロケーション: オーストラリア, ニューサウスウェールズ州, シドニー
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
We're looking for energetic and customer-focused Guest Services Agents to join our dynamic team part-time at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport.
Your day to day
Our Guest Services Agents are the face of our hotel and with your dynamic personality and great communication skills you will create memorable experiences for our guests every step of the way - from arrival through to departure identifying and anticipating their needs.
This means you’ll be liaising directly with our valued guests face-to-face, creating a memorable check in and out experience, settling of accounts, responding to phone queries and reservations, as well as demonstrating strong knowledge of the hotel and local area. You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home all whilst delivering on our passion to Make Guests Smile.
What we need from you
- Previous experience working in the hotel or travel industry would be an advantage
- Positive and Passionate about delivering a memorable guest experience
- Qualifications in Hotel Management would also be an advantage
- Flexible availability – night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication and organisational skills
- Ability to have genuine connections with guests and colleagues
- Team player with a collaborative approach to work
- Full Australian Drivers licence to assist with driving the shuttle bus
- Working Rights - you must have unrestricted and unlimited working rights in Australia
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.