ゲスト・エクスペリエンス・リーダー - フロント・オフィス - インターコンチネンタル・ホテルズ・グループ® ドバイ・フェスティバル・シティ
インターコンチネンタルホテル所在地: アラブ首長国連邦, ドバイ, ドバイ
ホテル: インターコンチネンタル-ドバイ-フェスティバルシティ (DXBHB)
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
The InterContinental Hotels Group® properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
Your day to day
This role, reports directly to the Reception Manager. As the Guest Experience Leader, your primary responsibility is to be responsible for the operational efficiency of all front office areas during shift and the service delivery of those areas. You will promote the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand ethos.
- Supervise front office operations during assigned shift
- Supervise cashiering activities during shift
- Keep updated on financial targets & compile occupancy statistics
- Supervise Group Bookings
- Assist in handling guest complaints
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures
- Instructing staff in credit policies and cash security procedures
- Conduct job trainings in accordance with departmental standards
- Provide constructive feedback & assist in performance appraisal discussions
- Enhancing team performance through coaching & advising the staff
What we need from you
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for:
- Communication skills – guests and colleagues will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to
- Fluency in the English language - extra language skills would be great, but not essential
- Literate and tech-savvy - you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing, basic maths and computers, especially our reservations system, Opera.
- Flexibility - night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- You’ll have a high school diploma/qualification or a bachelor from university within a relatable field
- Experience - ideally you’ll have spent at least two year in a front desk or guest service position in a 5 star property
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.