ホテル:クラウンプラザリヤド RDC ホテル&コンベンション (RUHIT)
Job number: EMEAA25993
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
Your day to day
As a General Accountant you'll perform a variety of routine accounting duties to ensure correct reporting of revenues and costs, the timely payment of invoices, and/or timely receipt of monies owed to the hotel. Duties performed are at entry-level in a training capacity, with supervision from higher-level accountants
- Assist in the timely billing of accounts
- Maintain a filing system for account receivable records
- Assist in balancing daily transfer to city ledger and post, edit and update to accounts receivable system
- In the absence of the Account Clerk, handle correspondence and queries regarding city ledger accounts
- Assist in the reconciliation of accounts
- Respond to and resolve account queries
- Collate suppliers documentation for processing
- Ensure all invoices have the appropriate documentation attached and approvals prior to processing
- Process all invoices and statements
- Record and process payments of goods and services
- Maintain a filing system for accounts payable records
- Maintain clear lines of communication with outside companies to ensure timely and accurate supply of goods and services
- Check arithmetic accuracy and invoices
- Assist in reconciling the weekly purchase log
- Prepare cheque run for approval on a weekly basis
- Reconcile supplier statements with established records and report any discrepancies
- Assist in maintain the batch register and balance daily to general ledger
- Assist in preparing the accruals journal at month end for regular suppliers and delivery dockets not paid
- Calculate travel agent commissions
- Aid in the preparation of the travel agents cheque listing
- Use finance computer programs
What we need from you
Required Skills –
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good writing skills
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Accounting or Business Administration or related field.
- 1 year experience in an accounting clerical, front office, or reservations position or similar; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
What we offer
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us