Franchise Hotel - Servers / Bartenders - Full and Part Time Available
ホテルブランド： Crowne Plaza Suites
ホテル： Crowne Plaza Suites - Arlington - Ballpark - Stadium - (DALCP)
Job number: FRDALCP986
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Do you see yourself as a Server? What's your passion? Whether you're into skating, drawing or gardening, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Crowne Plaza Arlington has 200 rooms with over 9300 sq. ft. of meeting space. Located in the Entertainment District of Arlington.
Your day to day
We are looking for full time and part time Servers that exhibits great people skills, and is able to multitask.
- Alert Outlet Management of any service and/or safety issues. Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- May receive guest payments and process transactions as outlined in the cash and charge procedures as needed.
- Prepare food and beverages for service to hotel guests and present food according to established health and presentation standards.
- Greet all guests and take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner.
- Clear and clean tables in a prompt and efficient manner. Clean and/or wipe down tables, chairs, walls, windows, mirrors, and floors as necessary.
- Perform side-work, and any other opening or closing duties as required. Ensure that wait staff stations are clean and maintained throughout shift.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
We need a self starter, dependable, flexible and guest service oriented individual that enjoys working with a team.
- Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
- Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Basic reading and writing.
- Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations.
- Moving about the restaurant
- Handling food objects; plates, trays, glasses, etc.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, wait staff, cooks, and supervisor.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
- Basic math skills are frequently used when handling cash and credit.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, and LTD. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please click "Apply Online" and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.