Franchise Hotel - Director of Finance
Hotel Brand: intercontinental
Location: United States, Washington, Bellevue
Hotel: Bellevue at The Avenue - (SEAHA)
Job number: FRSEAHA1755
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
The “Avenue Bellevue” is looking for a Director of Finance to lead the entire financial areas the newly constructed mixed-use project consisting of 208 room and suite first class “InterContinental Hotel Bellevue” with 12.000sf convention center, several restaurants, HOA management for 365 luxury condo units in 2 towers, 1.000 unit parking garage and extensive 100.000sf luxury retail space.
Your day to day
This Executive Level position will oversee all aspects of the multi-sector (hotel, real estate/HOA, parking services etc.) Finance/Accounting Department in a centralized environment. The Director of Finance will report to the General Manager and VP of Finance. Will act as a mentor and be very involved with the day-to-day operations of the hotel and the department.
· Effectively manage and communicate cash flow related issues, as required to management and ownership.
· Coordinate the completion of all forecasts and budgets as required per sector of activate and consolidated, with the full and active participation of Executive Team and department managers and the involved hotel brand teams, owner and HOA boards and stakeholders.
· Analyze financial data and operations in order to assist and advise management in maintaining the hotels’ services financial objectives.
· Ensure that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a timely basis.
· Establish and continually audit all internal financial controls including purchasing, cash handling, disbursements, credit extension, inventories, assets, master keys, payroll, and records.
· Direct and/or prepare all financial reports in accordance with the company’s requirements meeting various due dates and deadlines.
· Ensure service’s/hotels’ compliance on all regulatory licenses and permits, leases, contracts, legal agreements, and the proper execution of all operational taxes.
What we need from you
Are you the right fit?
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of related work experience in a similar role. Previous finance lead management experience in multi sector operators, and the hospitality industry or the real-estate/HOA/condominium sector preferred.
- Bachelors or Graduate degree with a Business Administration, Accounting or Finance concentration.
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, etc., from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns and issues.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be able to prioritize to meet due dates and deadlines
Why work for Pyramid?
Pyramid Global Hospitality (“Pyramid”) is a leading hotel management company, operating in the US, Caribbean, and Western Europe. With portfolio revenues exceeding $3 billion, Pyramid manages 220 hotels, resorts, and conference centers, both branded and independent. The firm maintains offices in Boston (Headquarters), Cincinnati, Houston, and London.
What really sets us apart from its competitors is our reputation as an employer. Professional growth is not just possible throughout the company but planned and encouraged. The Leadership Team at Pyramid consider team member development its priority, understanding that success is only achieved in a workplace where every contributor is respected and recognized. This is why we deliver superior results.
In addition to competitive salary and bonus packages we also offer a comprehensive benefits program.
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Supplemental Medical insurance including Hospital Indemnity, Accident insurance and critical illness
· Basic Life and accidental dismemberment
· Life insurance buy ups
· Employee assistance programs
· Competitive matching 401 k
· Pet insurance
· Hotel discounts program
· Paid time off
Working with Pyramid Global hospitality is working for an employer that cares about your well-being where we put our people first. Come join us and experience career growth!
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.