ホテルブランド： IHG Corporate
Hotel: Remote US (IHGHQ)
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Work location: must reside in the Salt Lake City, UT area
Purpose of the Role –
A customer service expert in providing travel advice and solutions in a contact center environment. A critical customer touch point for delivering on our IHG brand experience in a culturally diverse environment. A brand champion, taking pride in using every customer interaction to educate on our brands and products. Empowered to make creative decisions using various tools and market insight that will deliver on the unique travel needs of our guests, to drive revenue to our hotel partners, customer satisfaction to our guests and IHG brand loyalty to both guests and owners. Passionate for learning and developing themselves to be the best in an ever-evolving role. Both excited and critical in evaluating new processes and new system features and how they relate to efficiency and guest experience.
Key Accountabilities –
- Provide industry-leading customer care, reservations, and loyalty program solutions for all contacts channels (e.g., phone, email, chat, etc.) and to all customer types – including high value, elite guests using our luxury products.
- Champion BrandHearted behaviors by demonstrating brand knowledge, brand passion and brand pride.
- Consistently strive to meet or exceed defined performance expectations as set by management.
- Inspire loyalty and build rapport with our guests, business partners, hotels, and corporate employees, through personalized and efficient service driven by the customer needs. Use creativity to proactively find solutions to drive results; take accountability and listen to ideas and feedback of others.
- Manage time effectively (including adherence to assigned schedule, attendance, etc.)
- Provide a seamless customer experience through effective use of systems information and tools, including assisting in the continuous improvement of processes and tools.
- Demonstrate a self-motivated, positive, "I-want-to" attitude with a willingness to take on new challenges. Responsive to coaching and feedback.
- Actively participate in test lab campaigns and adapt to new call types, customer types and tools, articulating feedback that will help improve processes prior to full rollout.
- Take ownership of personal development while aligning with team priorities and company goals.
- Adapt well to changes in situation and tasks while sensitively responding and supporting others.
- Understand and consider the impact of own actions on self and others (colleagues, guests, and hotels, etc.)
- Seek opportunities to improve individual and team performance. Serve as an escalation point when needed for colleagues.
- Must be able to determine appropriate use of outbound calling, internet usage and other company tools to deliver on job duties appropriately.
- Responsible for testing and implementing contact flows through automation of AI.
Key Shared Accountabilities -
- Customer Experience Optimization – Optimizing our systems and tools to best support our contact center operations.
- Contact Center Operations – User engagement and feedback about all contact centers applications, drive enhancements and resolve system conflicts.
- Support key initiatives to provide better product solutions.
Internal Key Relationships -
- Team Manager
- Operations Manager
- Workforce Management
- Human Resources & Development
- Business Stakeholders
External Key Relationships -
- Customers/Guests/Loyalty program members
- Hotel/Corporate Employees
What we need from you
Varies by location
Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity (non-scripted environment) preferred. Hotel/travel experience desired. Stable work history demonstrating the ability to connect with and influence people in short one on one interactions.
Technical Skills -
- Strong customer service skills and sales skills
- Call center experience is preferred
- Effective communication skills – listening, written, verbal, etc.
- Active listening, appropriate conversation pace, problem identification, judgment, and resolution.
- Demonstrate empathy, self-awareness, cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to customize generic information.
- Strong web-based navigation and typing skills.
- Adopt technological and organizational changes.
- Embrace evolving call and contact types, adopt new tools and processes.
- Efficient and accurate data capture
- Bi-lingual (Tri-lingual) skills where required (not applicable in all regions)
- Ability to use tools and resources to represent the geographical needs of the customer
- Must be comfortable using meeting systems and video cameras
- Basic understanding of system hardware, software and ISP troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of AI is preferred.
- Physical Requirement:
- Ensure PCI Compliance by having a secure environment
- Ensure customer data privacy is met in accordance with IHG guidelines
- Flexible work environment with a blend of remote and office work (determined by your line manager)
- Flexible work time based on office hour requirements
- Must provide internet access per IHG guidelines
- Must provide technology equipment and access required to perform all job duties when away from an office environment.
- Reservation & Customer Care System Optimization
- Emerging Technologies System Optimization
- Channel Support to Improve System Optimization
- Supports business strategies and objectives to determine final product requirements
- Key initiatives to align technology with Operational objectives
- Provides a holistic lens into the operations for both internal and external customers
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.