Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: India, Fort Barwara
Hotel: Fort Barwara (JAISS), Chauth Ka Barwara, Rajasthan, 322702
As Assistant Restaurant Manager, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness. Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and its strategic planning and development and ensure all directives, practices and initiatives are implemented, embraced, adopted within the hotel/resort.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As Asst. Restaurant Manager, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation of the Food & Beverage department to provide exceptional product and service within brand operating standards. The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of food and beverage outlet(s) on a daily basis and coordinate special events. · Achieve budgeted revenues, control expenses and labor costs, and maximize profitability within all areas of the food and beverage outlet(s).
- Assist in preparation of the annual operating budget which supports the overall objectives of the food and beverage outlet(s).
- Maintain procedures to ensure the security and proper storage of restaurant inventory, and equipment, the security of monies, credit and financial transactions.
- Establish purchasing practices that meet the requirements of the Six Senses nutrition and sustainability platforms.
- Instill a cost-focused philosophy through training and education.
- Operate the outlet(s) consistent with all legal, statutory and financial requirements and documentation, reporting systems, contractual obligations, security and safety protocols, communications, product and service standards, host management practices and budgetary controls are implemented, reviewed and maintained to ensure the successful operation of the hotel.
Qualifications To execute the position of Restaurant Manager, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following: · High school diploma or equivalent and at least 3-4years restaurant management experience in a full-service outlet or similar setting. Hospitality Management Degree or some college preferred. · Fluent in English;
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.