Agente di servizio ospiti VIP - InterContinental Hayman Island Resort
Marca dell'hotel: InterContinental Hotels
Ubicazione: Australia, Queensland, Hayman Island
Hotel: InterContinental - Hayman Island Resort (HISHA)
Numero di lavoro: EMEAA21127
InterContinental Hayman Island Resort welcomes a new era of immersive luxury in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. Nestled at the northernmost point of Australia’s Whitsunday archipelago, Hayman Island’s location places you moments away from Langford Island, Blue Pearl Bay and Hook Island. This iconic luxury resort includes 168 guest rooms, suites, villas and residences, five distinct restaurants and bars, over 15 event spaces, a transformative Hayman Spa and Salon, and iconic private island experiences including private charters, snorkelling escapades and more.
Your day to day
From our guests arrival to the resort to their departure, your role in delivering flawless, genuine and personalised service, sharing unrivalled insider knowledge on “all things” Hayman Island and more, will create exceptional immersive luxury experiences for our guests and create Hayman memories for life.
A confident and outgoing communicator with excellent attention to detail, you will ensure a luxurious experience for our guests, connecting them with their room, resort facilities and their home away from home.
As a VIP Guest Service Agent, your day to day will involve;
- Taking and managing guest bookings and using up-selling opportunities to improve their stay via our activities offered on and off island.
- Assisting guests with anything from bill issues to local knowledge.
- Perform In-Room dining and Housekeeping tasks for the VIP suites and guests.
- Providing the butler experience for our VIP guests.
- Jumping into other ad-hoc duties when your colleagues need your help.
- Managing guests itinerary for their stay on the island.
What we need from you
Charisma, warmth and natural charm, you know what it takes to connect with guests and exceed their expectations. With previous experience in Front Office (ideally 1-2 years in a bell attendant, concierge or guest service agent role), you genuinely enjoy making people feel special by delivering luxury and engaging service that can only come from the heart. Experience working within housekeeping or food and beverage will be advantageous.
You must also hold the appropriate work rights to work within Australia alongside an open driver’s license and be flexible to work weekends and evenings as required.
What we offer
A wonderful team culture and a world class colleague Village experience for you working and living on Island!
- Our Colleague diner caters an extensive array of food offerings freshly prepared daily by our Village chefs
- Village facilities include a dedicated outdoor swimming pool, shop, bar, private staff beach and activities lawn
- We offer a comprehensive activities program for our colleagues, including wellness, sports, hiking and outdoor activities, movies nights and a lot more
We believe we work better together; our team culture is built on trust and support for each other. We welcome different perspectives and provide every opportunity for you to grow vertically, functionally, geographically and personally.
As part of the wider InterContinental Hotels & Resorts family with more than 5,300 hotels in over 100 countries, you also enjoy a great range of employee, friends and family discount rates across InterContinental Hotel & Resorts properties globally.
We have a number of roles across Full time, Part time and casual, so if this opportunity seems perfect for you we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about InterContinental Hayman Island Resort visit
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin
**You must have full working rights in Australia**