Addetto alla camera
Ubicazione: Stati Uniti, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh
Hotel: EVEN - Pittsburgh Downtown (PITEV)
Numero di lavoro: R194870
At EVEN Hotels®, our core mission is to Enable Wellness in Travel.
To inspire our Guests to stay on Track while on the road, we will:
Enliven Wellness through our passion, knowledge, and resources available to ensure balance and holistic well-being.
Be Encouraging by recognizing our guest’s achievements and offering positive words of encouragement and suggestions.
Get Personal to understand our guest wellness goals and help them maximize their wellness journey while traveling.
Your day to day
- You’ll make sure our rooms are always at their best - we have standards - but it’s down to you to make that room special and memorable for guests
- Help guests - you’ll be happy to help if someone needs a toothbrush or directions for example
- Keep your supervisor updated on room service progress and alert them to any repairs needed
- Safety aware – follow our established safety procedures at all times - and wear protective equipment when needed
- Be organised - keep on top of supplies and amenities and always try to minimise waste
- Reunite items with owners – and log any lost and found property
- Look smart – wear your uniform with pride
- Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimise waste within all areas of housekeeping
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects
- May have turndown duties
- May assist with other duties as assigned
What we need from you
We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of True Hospitality each and every day. It’s what connects every colleague in all IHG® hotels
- True Attitude: being caring, wanting to make a positive difference, and building genuine connections with guests
- True Confidence: having the knowledge and skills to perform your role, and giving guests the confidence that they can trust you, to help and support them during their stay
- True Listening: focusing on what your guest is saying, picking up on body language that is often overlooked, and understanding what the guest wants and needs
- True Responsiveness: is about providing guests with what they need, and doing so in a timely and caring manner
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants