Hotel Marca: InterContinental Hotels
Posizione: Arabia Saudita, Eastern, AL JUBAIL
Numero di lavoro: EMEAA28614
Do you see yourself as a Receptionist at InterContinental Al Jubail? What's your passion? Whether you're into Tennis, Karaoke, or Scuba Diving, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. InterContinental Al Jubail is a luxurious Beachside Hotel located in Jubail Industrial City. With its private beach and gardens, the InterContinental Al Jubail is both a 5-star business hotel and an elegant resort on Saudi Arabia's Gulf coast. The hotel includes 8 sophisticated meeting and conference facilities that can accommodate up to 450 guests ensuring every request is met.
Your day to day
Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner recognizing IHG Rewards Club Members and also returning guests • Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location
• Ensure required identification is taken from guests at check-in in line with local legislative requirements
• Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner
• Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue
• answer, record and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions or concerns
• Record guest preferences in the system
• Check guests out, including resolving any late or disputed charges
• Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions using established procedures
• Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes in line with hotel procedures
• Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
• Take action to solve guest problems/complaints using appropriate service recovery guidelines
• Follow established hotel safety protocols and procedures at all times. Immediately report any health and safety incident, security breaches, concerns or suspicious behavior to the supervisor or manager on duty
• May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on changes
• Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
• Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
What we need from you
High School diploma /Secondary qualification or equivalent. One year front desk/guest service experience strongly preferred. Proficiency in Opera is preferred but not essential. Some college/university preferred. Must speak fluent local language and English.
What we offer
We will reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits, a great room discount, and superb training. Join us and you will become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing, and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us. At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected, and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.