We reward our colleagues' hard work and dedication with an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package (unmatched in our area) and great room discounts at all of our IHG hotels & Resorts.
Do you see yourself as a Housekeeping Supervisor? What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. We currently have a Housekeeping Supervisor position available at Fort Huachuca - IHG Army Hotels & Candlewood Suites property located in Fort Huachuca, AZ.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Managing, coaching, and developing a team dedicated to exceptional housekeeping and laundry standards
● Handling complaints and special requests to keep every guest happy
● Checking that public areas, rooms, suites, equipment, and linen exceed guest expectations
● Assisting with deep cleaning projects and occasionally assisting your team during busy periods
● Educating all team members on the importance of remaining compliant with federal, state, and local laws and safety standards
● Maintaining inventory levels, preparing budgets, and driving productivity
What We need from you:
● High school diploma / secondary education / equivalent plus one year of housekeeping experience, including some supervisory training/experience.
● Must be able to speak local language(s).
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.