Responsabile dell'ingegneria della sicurezza
Marchio dell'hotel: IHG Corporate
Ubicazione: Stati Uniti, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Numero di lavoro: R198635
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Purpose of the Role: The Manager of Security Engineering is responsible for leading a team of security engineers and analysts responsible for planning, designing, implementing, maintaining, and reporting on Information Security platforms and tools globally.
· Lead team of security engineers and analysts responsible for planning, designing, implementing, maintaining, and reporting on Information Security platforms and tools to fulfill business needs
· Drive process refinement and implementation, project management, cross-team collaboration, build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships, and direct supervision of staff.
· Responsible for retaining and developing top team talent and maintaining a high-performing team; selects, develops, coaches, rewards, and recognizes team members.
· Manage, review, and recommend approvals of purchase requests for hardware and software
· Participate in development of security strategies and provide guidance to various teams
Provide technical advisory services to business and technology teams concerning implementation of security controls. Identify areas for improvement and assist in the development of solutions.
Key Shared Accountabilities:
· Work with teams on the implementation of corporate and hotel technology to secure information, networks, and application systems.
· Work with the Hotel, EUC, and Infrastructure teams to ensure that all system versions are confirmed as compliant with all relevant security requirements, whether raised by IHG functional teams (e.g.: Finance, Operations), hotel User Groups, or by third parties (e.g.: government, credit card companies).
Manage PCI and regulatory security audit programs/requests
What we need from you
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
· Highly Desired Certification: CISSP
Preferred Certifications: CISA, CRISC, SANS, ISA, ISC^2
Typically, 10+ years of progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in project management and team leadership.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Advanced knowledge of project management and business requirements analysis
· Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation
· Demonstrated ability to solve security problems to meet business needs
· Understanding of business and information technology and security management processes.
· Exceptionally self-motivated and directed with the ability to independently set and manage priorities judiciously
What we offer
Excellent interpersonal skills, strong negotiating skills, and a demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language with demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
· Keen attention to detail
· Knowledge of preventative security controls for network, endpoint, and cloud environments.
· Knowledge of security processes including escalations, incident response, and risk assessments
Knowledge of security audit programs & procedures such as SOX, SOC, or PCI
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.