Assistente alla manutenzione
Hotel Marca: Kimpton (fuori dalle Americhe)
Luogo: Regno Unito, Inghilterra, Manchester
Albergo: Kimpton - Torre dell'orologio (MANOS)
Job number: R189588
Kimpton Clocktower are looking for a Maintenance Assistant to join our growing team
A refuge in the capital of cool, with its clock tower and striking Victorian architecture, The Kimpton Clocktower, the Newest Kimpton in the UK is an unmistakable landmark in the city's skyline. A magnificent, terracotta Grade II listed building, with its Iconic Refuge Restaurant and Bar, the hotel is situated in the Manchester City Centre with unique event spaces for up to 1000 delegates and were proud to say that our ballroom is the largest single event space within the Northwest of England, want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are looking for a Maintenance Assistant who can join our growing team working an average 35 hour week,
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it’s why you’ll love the work, too. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests. A Kimpton stay is a laid-back and original luxury experience that offers guests the finer things without the fuss. No detail is too small, and no request is too large. Our commitment to deliver heartfelt care, unique design and quality in surprising ways gives you an experience you’ll treasure forever whether you are a guest or a member of our family.
What’s in for you as a Maintenance Assistant (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £20,930 per annum £11.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group?both national and international
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activity
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Your day to day
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can
- Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
- Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
- Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
To succeed as a Maintenance Assistant you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and have a great understanding of Health and Safety.
- Previous experience & Qualified as a Plumber, Electrician, Painter and Decorator, within Hotel Environment.
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.