Guest Services Agent Trainee - Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay
Marca dell'hotel: Holiday Inn Express
Ubicazione: Singapore, Singapore centrale, Singapore
Numero di lavoro: EMEAA26125
Holiday Inn Express is the smart choice for savvy business and leisure travelers, offering a relaxed, affordable and hassle-free stay every time. Located at the heart of key business and leisure districts, every Holiday Inn Express is just steps away from dining and entertainment options. As a Team Member at Holiday Inn Express, you will experience a variety of roles in your daily job and will be empowered to make a difference. You will be part of a multi-skilled, multi-talented, collaborative and action-oriented team to deliver the SMART experience, providing everything our guests need and nothing they don’t.
Your day to day
Guest Services Agent Trainees are the key point of contact for our guests. They are reliable, highly motivated and multi-skilled employees who efficiently make reservations, answer calls/inquiries, provide reception services and food & beverage services throughout the hotel. They work in close coordination with all employees and outsourced staff in the hotel and are dependable in meeting the needs of our guests throughout their stay.
- To assist the Duty Managers in the hotel's revenue growth by leveraging on the company's systems, procedures and business processes
- Handling Guest check out and billing in an efficient, friendly and hassle-free manner
- Check Guests In – Efficiently Greet, register and confirm guest particulars and payment details upon check in. Issue keys
- Check Guests Out - Print and confirm details of payment and bill for guests upon check out
- Answer any guests enquires practically and simply in adherence to brand standards
- Handle guests' complaints appropriately adhering to brand standards or direct them to Duty Managers
- Handle cashiering, payment and foreign currency exchange accurately
- Reliably handle all special needs and requests of guests and repeat visitors
- Demonstrate BrandHearted behaviours by maintaining compliance with all brand standards, behaviours, hallmarks and license agreement mandates
- Retrieve and print Arrival/Departure Report, Backup Report and Trace Report from Opera PMS for daily room allocation
- Accurately Enter/Update Reservations
- Handle Telephone Enquires efficiently and effectively
- Promote the Holiday Inn Express ‘one team approach’ and reliable service through daily communication and coordination with all team members
- Participate in programs that drive improvements in team member engagement and are aligned with the ‘Make Every Interaction Count’ brand service behaviours
- Perform in a self sufficient way in line with business requirements
- Responsible for Priority Club Rewards (PCR) Enrolment & Recognition
- Great Room - Process Guest Food and Beverage Order, Clear Tables (The Great Room)
- Refresh Food and Beverage in The Great Room
- Meeting room - Set up Meeting Room, Make Tea and Coffee, Clean Meeting Room
- Clean and Organize Guest Areas and Pick up debris throughout Public Areas
- Updating constantly on local knowledge to improve the guest experience
- Ensure own productivity and that of the team on a day-to-day basis by planning and assigning work and establishing performance and development goals as set by the Duty Managers
- Contribute by participation in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations
What we need from you
Guest Services Agent Trainees will efficiently and effectively create a friendly and efficient guest experience throughout the hotel consistently. They will support the ‘one team’ approach to deliver the Holiday Inn Express brand standards.
- Great communication skills and basic computer literacy
- A positive and keen to learn attitude
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English and with good communication skills
- This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature).
- Candidates who have graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 and 2021 (both years inclusive) from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); and mid-career individuals from any qualification levels can welcomed to explore this exciting opportunity with us.
- SGUnited Traineeships
- SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme
Duration of Traineeship
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive compensation and benefits package – including:
• 5-days work week
• Birthday Off
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Medical Benefit
• Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
• Insurance Coverage
• Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com