F&B Supervisor @ Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Hotel: Amsterdam - South (AMSPC), George Gershwinlaan 101
Job number: 106405
Are you looking for a new challenge in your F&B career? A new environment where you can develop new skills, lead and help your team grow with you?
In this position, you are responsible, together with your team, to provide great quality of service in all the areas of the hotel where food and drinks are served.
This opportunity is located only 5 minutes walking distance from station Amsterdam Zuid, at the Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South.
Interested? Read more about the job, the requirements and what it means to work at Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South below.
Your day to day
Together with your team, you are responsible to create remarkable guest experiences in the Manhattan Lounge Bar, the Happyhappyjoyjoy Zuidas restaurant, the breakfast, room service as well as for banqueting and events.
- You ensure all the areas are ready for serving guests;
- You schedule and manage staff; making sure everyone is happy and efficient in his/her work;
- You are working closely with the Marketing and Sales department to think and prepare promotions, events and other activities.
- You are knowledgeable about hygiene, safety and procedure and you come up with solutions to make the department run better;
You are a great team player, passionate about hospitality and determined to provide the best quality of service for our guests and customers
- You have a minimum of 2 year experience as F&B Supervisor in an establishment of similar standing;
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is appreciated but not needed and preferrably another language;
- You are stress resistant, solution oriented and like to take initiatives;
- You are communicative, social and like to lead your team to do great things;
- You are positive and spread your great attitude to the people around you;
- You are not afraid to run the floor when needed and lead by example;
Beside a fair and competitive salary, you can enjoy advantages of a large international group and the comfort of a local family hotel. The best of both worlds!
As part of the IHG network, here are the benefit offered to you:
- Employee discount for all 6000 hotels in the IHG network
- Friends and family rates to share with your close ones
- Up to 50% discount at the related bars and restaurant in the network
- International career opportunity: today in Amsterdam but tomorrow in Aruba, New York or Rome
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South also has its own perks:
- Easy to reach: only 5 minutes walking from metro and train station Amsterdam Zuid;
- A vibrant neighborhood with bars, restaurants, shops and a Thursday market with local products;
- Homemade lunch/diner provided during your working hours;
- A discounted agreement for your health insurance;
- Personal development such as training, internal growth and coaching;
- A CultuurWerkt! account for you to get discounted tickets for theater, cinema, dance...everything culture;
- A discount on your ClassPass account for you to book workouts, beauty appointment or healthy meals;
- Discount at Doctor Feelgood, the massage company across the street;
- You can also use the gym facilities at the hotel, as long as it does not disturb any guest;
- In-House experience;
- A fun team of like-minded people;
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South is located in the bubbly Zuidas area, just a 5-minute walk from station Amsterdam Zuid which connects you to the city centre within 10 minutes. Easy to reach, the area previously known as the financial district of Amsterdam is becoming more and more residential, with great bars, restaurants, shops and a Thursday market.
The hotel offers 207 room, 6 meeting rooms, fitness facilities, a lively bar and two outdoor sun-terraces overlooking the Zuidas area. In 2020 the restaurant was rebranded to Happyhappyjoyjoy Zuidas, a concept known in Amsterdam for offering a delicious melting pot of Asian street food specialties.
Apply now for the position. We can't wait to get to know you!
Feel free to reach out by sending an email to email@example.com or a WhatsApp to +31685721436. We would be happy to plan a short call or to welcome you at the hotel for a cup of tea/coffee.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.