Marchio dell'hotel: IHG Corporate
Ubicazione: Stati Uniti, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Numero di lavoro: R203452
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Provide a variety of secretarial and administrative support to Vice President level and the team in the Americas Region and assist in completing and/or coordinating activities related to assigned special projects to ensure department objectives are achieved. Serve as a resource for the assigned department or unit, answering questions and providing general program information or follow up as needed. Maintain departmental paperwork, files, logs, and reports, and assist in creating or researching pertinent information for the manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain team member’s appointment calendar; arrange hotel accommodations, travelling schedules and visa applications; expense claims, co-ordinate telephone calls, set up and maintain filing systems, update contacts listing. Other administrative duties such as ensuring that invoices/bills are accurate; proper coding and forwarding of invoices to accounts payable. Compile data if necessary for reports to include creating spreadsheets or databases for maintaining and reporting management/project information.
· Complete and/or coordinate activities related to assigned special projects; assist in establishing project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
· Prepare a variety of departmental reports and/or presentations, gathering, and summarizing information from various sources as requested
· Compose and prepare clear and concise correspondence as requested or required. Review documents, logs, reports or other work products for typographical accuracy and format.
· Provide administrative support to manager or managers within assigned work area. Organize and expedite flow of work for manager; follow-up on pending matters; communicate and interpret manager's instructions; and communicate information to staff or clients in manager’s absence. Maintain manager's appointment calendar; coordinate telephone calls, incoming mail; set up and maintain filing systems, etc. May review, track data from, complete and/or monitor staff itineraries, calendars, expense reports, or other functional reports as needed.
· Perform other administrative support duties as assigned to facilitate the smooth operation of the assigned work area. Prepare reports, charts, presentation data, or logs as required and according to established specifications. Copy, route, and file appropriate documents in an accurate and timely manner. Identify and assist in planning for the acquisition of supplies, equipment, facilities, and services necessary to maintain an efficient operation.
What we need from you
· Strong PC skills including software packages (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, graphic, etc.).
· Effective oral and written communication skills. Detail oriented.
· Good problem-solving skills. Detail oriented.
· Strong organizational and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and projects.
· Ability to type 65 wpm.
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
At least 5 years previous secretarial/admin experience at executive level (3 years as Personal Assistant).
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.