Direttore delle vendite e del marketing
Marchio dell'hotel: Regent Hotels & Resorts
Località: Indonesia, Bali, Bali
Albergo: Regent - Bali Canggu (DPSCR)
Numero di lavoro: EMEAA36639
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. Making everyone feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, whoever and wherever they are in the world. Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organisation, but you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We give you room to be yourself.
Do you see yourself as Director of Sales and Marketing at Regent Canggu Bali?
Regent is the epitome of modern luxury for the world’s most discerning travelers. Pushing the boundaries of refined living since 1971, Regent colleagues have set out once more to reimagine uplifting experiences that balance serenity and stimulation to heighten the senses. We’re seeking passionate leader who is a pre-opening leaders and can combine informality and fun with professionalism and sophistication, leaders with an inclusive spirit who embrace individuality and inject positivity into their work environments.
Our colleagues are fundamental to delivering the memorable experiences, and we are committed to creating a culture as diverse as the distinct hotels in our portfolio. If you understand the luxury levers that will help bring to life a unique guest experience then we would love to hear from you.
Your day to day
We are looking for a dynamic Director of Sales and Marketing, who will oversee marketing-related sales, programs, and budgets and implement revenue targets and budget goals, evaluate team progress, and participate in securing sales and increasing the number of clients while identifying new ideas that will help drive the business and solving problems through strong interpersonal skills and efficient communication.
Additionally, success in this role will be leading the team to maximize financial performance, continuously driving both revenue-generating and cost control improvements, maximizing profitability, whilst leading a positive and productive work environment for others.
What we need from you
• Achieve budgeted revenues and personal/team sales goals and maximize profitability. Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, the hotel marketing plan and business plan, and financial plans.
• Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage and banquet sales.
• Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyze current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
• Manage day-to-day sales activities, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict, improve team member performance, and recognize good performance.
• Create and sustain a vibrant Social Media presence for the hotel & restaurant
• Educate and train sales team that is responsible for developing new accounts, maintain existing accounts, and implement sales strategies. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
• Work with other department managers to ensure proper staffing levels based on guest volume.
• Provide guests with information (example: loyalty programs, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales and food & beverage sales.
• Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the Sales Office and prospective clients.
• Identify operational problems that reduce the effectiveness of marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work with appropriate department on solutions. • Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community.
What we need from you For you to be the ideal candidate, you should have the following:
• 8+ years of sales and marketing related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, business administration, marketing or communications
• Possess prior leadership experience in directly managing a department within similar hotel scope and display strong leadership competencies
• Possess strong creative and analytical skills to create and assess impact of sales and marketing programs and be detail-oriented.
• Must be able to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows, conventions, etc. and may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
• Computer proficiency is required.
• Highly developed written and verbal English communication skills to effectively negotiate, persuade, influence, and sell are critical
• Proven track record of business milestones
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive benefit package including, hotel discounts worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.