Direttore del Front Office-Intercontinental Washington DC-The Wharf
Marchio dell'hotel: InterContinental Hotels
Ubicazione: Stati Uniti, District of Columbia, Washington
Albergo: InterContinental - Washington DC - The Wharf (WASHC)
Numero di lavoro: R189618
InterContinental Washington D.C.-The Wharf is the newest addition to the reimagined Wharf neighborhood. Perfectly placed on the beautiful Potomac River, InterContinental Washington D.C. –The Wharf enjoys the most incredible waterfront views of D.C. Modern luxury, culture, and a rich history combine in the Wharf neighborhood to create a perfect atmosphere for guests and locals alike.
Our convenient location means getting here and getting to center city has never been easier. InterContinental Washington D.C.-The Wharf has immediate access to major roadways, is blocks away from public transit stops, and a short five miles away from the Reagan National Airport.
For 70 years, the InterContinental® Brand has been writing the story of international travel and showing guests the InterContinental Life through personalized service, memorable, one of a kind experiences and global etiquette. We are looking for passionate people who are charming, confident and internationally-minded to ensure we continue the story of making great things happen at InterContinental Washington DC-The Wharf.
Your day to day
- Ensure your front office team delivers a great service, professional attention and personal recognition
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to engage with guests. Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction
- Conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies
- Manage day-to-day staffing needs, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team member performance
- Educate and train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties
- Ensure your team are properly trained on systems, security, service and quality standards
- Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy and ensure all transactions are handled in a secure manner
- Train team members on PBX procedures and serve as a central communications point during emergency/crisis situations; develop and maintain relationships with local fire, police, and emergency personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty
What we need from you
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As Director of Front Office you’ll deliver this through managing all aspects of the front office (for example guest registration, porter services, business center, telephone services, concierge services, and guest reservations). You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and dental coverage, disability, and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please click "Apply Online" and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Disabilities / Veterans