Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Job number: EMEAA34185
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. Making everyone feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, whoever and wherever they are in the world. Our brands are well-known and loved the world over - Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo®, EVEN® Hotels, HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, voco™ hotels, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, Holiday Inn Resort®, avid™ hotels, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®. Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organisation, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We give you room to be yourself.
Your day to day
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• In the absence of a Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
• Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up
• Supervise cash handling and banking procedures
• Prepare daily banking and cash flow reports
• Establish and instruct staff in cash security procedures
• Deal with irregular payments
• Supervise the maintenance of service equipment
• Monitor standards of guest facilities and services
• Control stock and monitor security procedures
• Assist with menu and wine list creation
• Supervise functions • Supervise outlet service
• Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
What we need from you
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency
. Problem solving and training abilities
What we offer
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognising the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. At IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which include healthcare support and global hotel room discounts. Your achievements will be recognised and your loyalty rewarded but most of all, we’ll give you room to grow!