Marchio dell'hotel: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Posizione: Cina, Guangdong, Guangzhou
Hotel: Guangzhou Zengcheng (CANCP), No.18 Yanjiang Avenue, Xintang Town, Zengcheng District, 511300
Numero di lavoro: 115366
- Assist in managing the housekeeping and laundry operation to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel and company business objectives. Serve as Executive Housekeeper in his/her absence.
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence– by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success– by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen– by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
- 建立信任 – 成为您所在领域的专家；言行得体，随机应变，应宾客的需求提供量身定做式的服务。
- 鼓舞成就 – 尊重和了解宾客的需求和他们追求的目标，认可赞赏他们，确保宾客得到尊重和重视，并体验到他们的非凡地位。提供周详方案，令宾客轻松无忧。
- 梦想成真 – 观察预见宾客的要求和潜在需求，主动负责地达成宾客所需。善用资源，团队协作，尽力协助宾客获得成功。
- Works with Superior Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Ensures that consumption of guest supplies is under control
- Acts on behalf of the Executive Housekeeper in his / her absence as assigned
- Maintains a steady flow of communication to the Executive Housekeeper on all matters affecting the Housekeeping Department
- 坚持就影响客房部工作的各种问题向行政管家进行汇报 。
- Assists in monitoring and controlling Housekeeping procedures including lost and found, key control, security and emergency procedures, health and safety for employees and guests
- Schedules routine inspections by supervisors, of all housekeeping areas including occupied and non-occupied rooms
- Inspects guest rooms in all Housekeeping areas on a regular basis to ensure furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced / refurbished as required
- Supervises outside contractors to ensure contractual compliance
- Informs other operating departments of Housekeeping matters, which concern notably the Front Office, to ensure accurate room status, in addition to communicating with Engineering and the Laundry
- Appraise appearance, discipline and efficiency of all staff under direct supervision and initiate immediate remedial action if necessary
- Follows up on progress of agenda items covered in regular meetings
- Works with the Executive Housekeeper on routine cleaning programs including general cleans, etc
- Ensures Housekeeping personnel are familiar with in house facilities for the purpose of assisting guests
- Monitors Housekeeping personnel to ensure guests receive prompt and courteous service
- Monitor Housekeeping personnel to ensure rooms, and particularly those of priority members, known repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special attention
- Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Complies with Hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policies and adheres to conduct personal grooming and hygiene standards
- This possession is to assist the Executive Housekeeper for effective management of the Housekeeping department, cost control and improve guest and employee satisfaction.
- Set up training course and on target
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Good writing skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
- Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
- Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- 3 years housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience.
- Maybe need to work in the night, weekends and holidays.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level ofwork being performed. They are not intendedto be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.