Arsitek TI Senior
Merek Hotel: IHG Corporate
Lokasi: Amerika Serikat, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Nomor pekerjaan: R199162
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
The Sr IT Architect is a seasoned member of a team delivering new technology capabilities to the Company’s owners, customers, and partners within the organization. The Sr IT Architect helps set the vision and parameters that Agile delivery teams operate within. In addition, the Sr IT Architect helps develop and support governance processes that ensure that team deliverables meet the Company’s standards for performance, availability, quality, security, and maintainability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Develops a unified architecture that is scalable across the organization and ensures the use of industry and enterprise technology standards and develops roadmap incorporating industry best practices.
- Translates industry technology direction to business value and serves as a key advisor to stakeholders, providing new research and innovative approaches.
- Accountable for the development of high level business cases, with the ability to influence senior leadership, business partners, architects and key stakeholders within the architecture team and other functional areas on the adoption of technical solutions and drive the solution to completion.
- Research and evaluate, or provide direction to others researching and evaluating, new technologies coming to market and their potential application to IT strategies and business plans.
- Analyzes systems and processes from end to end, partnering with IT and business colleagues as appropriate.
- Provides guidance and enterprise‐wide influence leading to solutions that are well engineered, operable, maintainable, scalable, and delivered on schedule.
- Advices in decisions regarding strategic partnerships, vendor selection and acquisitions.
- Stays current on latest technologies and trends.
What we need from you
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
Typically a minimum of 10-15+ years of progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the position.
Technical skills and Knowledge –
- Technical mastery and competency in all architecture, with vast knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of technologies supported.
- Expert understanding of the designs and technology footprints of multiple products within a product family.
- Champion engineering process disciplines (e.g., Scrum, Agile, Kanban, ITIL).
- Champion industry process improvement programs (e.g., CMMI, IOS‐9000, FDA, Six Sigma).
- Required Skills:
- Public Cloud Focused:
- Salesforce (primary)
- GCP (secondary)
- Enterprise Architectures for Compute and Storage
- Public Cloud Landing Zone Architecture/Standards
- Large Migrations to Public Clouds
- Application Architecture Design Patterns/Standards
- Data Focused:
- Data Integrations between public and private clouds
– Hot Skills –
- Architecture/Solution Architecture Skills
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado applicants.