Manajer Penjualan - Korporat -Crowne Plaza West Cairo Arkan
Merek Hotel: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Lokasi: Mesir, Kairo
Hotel: West Cairo Arkan (CAISZ), Plot 29, Arkan Plaza, Zayed Entrance 2, 26th of July Corridor, Sheikh Zayed, 12588
Nomor pekerjaan: 119779
Crowne Plaza is a global chain of full service, upscale hotels headquartered in the United Kingdom. It caters to business travelers and the meetings and conventions market. It is part of the (IHG) InterContinental Hotels Group family of brands, which include InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Voco, Staybrige Suites, Kimpton Hotels and Regent. As one of the world's largest upscale brands, we have properties located in major urban centers, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe and can be found in nearly 100 countries with more than 429 hotels and 118,000 rooms globally.
Since opening in 2012 Arkan Plaza has evolved into West Cairo’s primary commercial and social destination, offering a multitude of retail and dining outlets along with gyms, banks and offices. All radiating from its welcoming central plaza, situated in the heart of Sheikh Zayed located on the 26th of July corridor main spine, which connects the cities of Sheikh Zayed and 6th of October with the central Cairo area.
Crowne Plaza West Cairo - Arkan the 178-room new build forms part of Phase II of Arkan Plaza. The Hotel is 10 minutes away from the “new” Grand Egyptian Museum and 15 minutes from the Great Pyramids of Giza. It is also in close proximity to Cairo International Airport and will be just 10 kilometers away from Sphinx International Airport. Business and leisure travelers can get the best of both worlds with three meeting rooms and a business center along with an outdoor pool and Club Lounge
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager - Corporate to join our amazing team at Crowne Plaza West Cairo – Arkan.
· Establish client base of individuals, organizations, associations, social, and/or corporate businesses through direct outside and inside selling to secure business for the hotel to ensure that room night sales and revenue goals are met or exceeded.
· Actively prospect and qualify new business.
· Negotiate guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and/or hotel services within approved booking guidelines.
· Accurately produce and/or review all sales contracts, rate agreements, and/or banquet/catering event orders.
· May assist in developing and implementing sales plans. May also participate in the annual budgeting and planning process.
· Monitors competitor’s activities and assists in marketing intelligence.
· Sells to new, existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business.
· Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
· Work closely with other hotel departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
· Interact with outside contacts: Guests, Airlines, wholesalers, corporate accounts, travel agencies, ad agencies, etc. - to ensure repeat business, follow up on events, and generate new business.
· Attend and represent hotel at trade shows and conventions and/or participate in sates trips to key feeder markets.
· Follow up with clients regularly during and after departure to ensure satisfaction and secure future bookings.
· Monitor and handle inquiry calls and provide client proposals in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures.
· Maintain client files and update information daily in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures. Produce monthly sales-related reports and sales forecasts for assigned area of responsibility.
What we need from you
· Advanced qualification in Sales and Marketing.
· Solid computer skills, proficiency ln the use of office software products (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
· Excellent ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner in English and Arabic (both oral and written)
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position in 5/4-star hotel
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.